- Teacher practitioner and researcher at faculty of psychology and neuroscience, department clinical and psychological science, section behavioral medicine at Maastricht University, The Netherlands.
- Teacher – Department Clinical and Psychological Science, Maastricht University (NL)
- PhD student – Experimental Psychology, Maastricht University, NL
Dissertation: ‘Smoking in context: The influence of cues and contexts on urge to smoke’.
Defense date: 30thof March, 2007.
(Co-)Promotor(s): Prof. Dr. Marcel van den Hout, Prof. Dr. Anita Jansen and Dr. Remco Havermans.
- Researcher, Student-assistant – Centre for Learning Psychology and Behavior therapy, Catholic University of Leuven (B).
- Research topic: ‘The influence of a context switch on the return of fear after a group exposure in-vivo with spider phobic.
- Contextual Behavioral Science/Treatments
- Experimental & Clinical Behavioral Analysis
- Relational Frame Theory
- Learning processes in Psychopathology
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Self- and emotion regulation
Teaching activities in Bachelor and Master programs at the Faculty of Psychology and NeuroScience & the Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences (Mental health sciences).
- Tutor in several courses in Bachelor and Master programs
- Relational Frame Theory & Clinical behavior analyses
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy & Mindfulness
- Introduction in Behavior Therapy
- Learning, Memory & Motivation
- Chronic pain and other Somatoform disorders
- Mentorship of Bachelor students
- Thesis supervisison: bachelor and master thesis within the area of (chronic) pain, relational frame theory, learning processes, experimental and clinical behavioral analyses, acceptance and mindfulness based interventions,…